Call for Thematic Workshops
The Thematic Workshops will be held as special sessions of the SIBGRAPI 2020. The purpose of these workshops is to provide an informal setting for participants to discuss their innovative work on important technical directions and to establish new collaborations. Workshops should last from 3 to 6 hours and will be scheduled for November 7 to 10.
Please submit a two to three-page proposal with the following content:
- Area of interest.
- A brief description of the workshop’s technical issues.
- Contact information of the organizing committee.
- Proposed format and agenda.
- A list of audiovisual or technical requirements.
Workshop proposals should be submitted as a PDF file to the chairs.
The chairs will evaluate the viability of the proposals and their adherence to SIBGRAPI.
Creto Augusto Vidal (Federal University of Ceará – firstname.lastname@example.org) Carlos Hitoshi Morimoto (IME – University of São Paulo – email@example.com)
10 – Jul – Proposal deadline 17 – Jul – Notification to the workshops organizers 17 – Aug – Deadline for the submission of abstract/short papers to the workshops 24 – Aug – Notification of acceptance of the submitted abstracts/short papers 01 – Sep – Deadline for the camera-ready abstract/short papers
- 17 – Jul – Proposal deadline
- 24 – Jul – Notification to the workshops organizers
- 24 – Aug – Deadline for the submission of abstract/short papers to the workshops
- 31 – Aug – Notification of acceptance of the submitted abstracts/short papers
- 11 – Sep – Deadline for the camera-ready abstract/short papers
©2020 by SIBGRAPI
Sponsored by the Brazilian Computer Society