IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters Special Stream
Call for Special Stream on Pattern Recognition and Image Processing for Geoscience and Remote Sensing
SIBGRAPI 2020 will have an alternative track for paper submission to a special stream of the IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters Special Stream (IEEE GRSL) with a different deadline.
This special stream is oriented to bring together researchers in the fields of pattern recognition, computer vision, image processing, and remote sensing in order to present advances on image analysis and interpretation of remote sensing images. Possible topics are, but not restricted to: image processing, low-level feature extraction, segmentation, classification, deep learning, multimodal and multiview methods, multisensor fusion, 3D reconstruction from aerial images, dataset creation and evaluation methodologies.
The manuscript submitted to this stream must follows the instructions presented at this page. All manuscripts submitted to this special stream must be in English. Please note that the Special Stream has a page limit of 3 pages. Papers with 4 and 5 pages are still accepted but the extra pages will be charged by the publisher. Papers longer than 5 printed pages will not be accepted.
All accepted papers are expected to be scheduled for oral presentation at SIBGRAPI. The final program will only include papers with at least one author registered with full registration rate (Professional SBC member or Professional non member + Publication Fee for Professional Author) in the conference. Each paper must be associated with a different full registration. The no-show police and the presentation instructions are the same as those of full papers accepted in the Main Track.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the guest editors.
- Jefersson Alex dos Santos (UFMG, Brazil) (Lead Guest Editor)
- Jan Dirk Wegner (ETH Zurich, Switzerland)
- José Marcato Jr (Federal University of Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil)
- Mauro Dalla Mura (Grenoble Institute of Technology (Grenoble INP), France)
- Xiao Xiang Zhu (TU Munich, Germany)
Submission deadline: May 31, 2020
- Submission deadline: June 15, 2020
- Notification of first decision: July 15, 2020
- First revision submission: August 10, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: September 9, 2020
- Camera-ready due: October 31, 2020
©2020 by SIBGRAPI
Sponsored by the Brazilian Computer Society